This privacy statement explains the information collected as part of Vodafone Future Jobs Finder and how it is used. We take the privacy of our users very seriously. We ask that you read this privacy statement (‘Statement’) carefully as it contains important information about how we will use your personal data.
Who we are
The entities processing your data are Vodafone Group Services Ltd
as the data controller and cut-e
as our third party service provider, acting on Vodafone’s instructions.
Outside of cut-e
, we will not share your personal data with other third parties.
or write to:
Global Privacy Team – Group Legal
Vodafone Group Services Limited
Your national Data Protection Authority is:
The Information Commissioner’s Office
Water Lane, Wycliffe House
Wilmslow - Cheshire SK9 5AF
Tel. +44 1625 545 745
The data we collect
We collect the following types of information as part of the Vodafone Future Jobs Finder service:
- Your identification information (such as your email address)
- Third party log in details (for example, if you choose to make an account with a third party log in, such as Facebook, we will receive confirmation and successful verification information)
- Questionnaire answers (your input into our questions and your liked and deleted job suggestions)
- Job relevance (based on data such as where you are located, your age and what your job history may be)
- Technical information (such as public IP address, time and date of access, how you navigate on our site, browser settings)
What we do with your data
We process your personal data to provide you with the Vodafone Future Jobs Finder service, which is the facilitation and successful delivery of our personality assessment and job recommendation service. Because of this, we rely on the performance of this service as our lawful basis to process your data. Therefore, if you do not wish for your data to be processed according to this Statement, we would not be able to provide you with this service.
The Vodafone Future Jobs Finder service involves:
- Personality testing and questionnaires (the amount and extent to which you complete these tests is optional);
- Recommending your personal strengths based on the results of these tests;
- Providing links to appropriate training based on your assessment input;
- Providing links to an ongoing interactive job board based on your input; and
- Technical provision and optimisation of the service.
How long we store your data
Your personal data will be stored for as long as you choose to continually use this service, or for a period of 12 months after inactivity. We store your data for this period, in case you choose to revisit the service. If you wish to erase your personal data at any point before this, this option is available to you in your account settings.
You have a number of rights you can exercise over your personal data. To discuss these in more detail or to exercise them, please contact us via the details provided in the “Who we are” section at the top of this Statement.
- Access: You can request a copy of your information and details on how we have processed it.
- Rectification: If you believe the data we hold on you is inaccurate, you can request we update it.
- Erasure: You can request we delete your personal data if you no longer wish for us to process it.
- Restriction: If you wish for us to cease processing your data, you can request this.
- Portability: You can request a copy of your information to take to another company.
Use of Google Analytics & Third Party Cookies
Whilst we do not interfere with any cookies preferences you have submitted with your browser, this website does use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (‘Google’).
If you have consented to the processing of third party cookies in your browser settings, your personal information will be processed in this way by our site.
Google Analytics uses ‘cookies’; these are text files which are stored on your computer to analyze the way you use the website.
The information about the way you use this website created by the cookie is sent to and stored on a Google server in the USA.
If the IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will first truncate your IP address in Member States of the European Union or in other state parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address sent to and truncated on a Google server in the USA. Google uses this information on behalf of the website operator to evaluate the way you use the website,
to collate reports on website activities and to provide the website operator other services related to website and Internet use. In addition, we use Google Conversion Tracking in conjunction with Google Analytics.
This will allow us to measure the behavior of our website users. For example, we can see how many PDFs have been downloaded or how many times our contact form has been used. Likewise, we can ascertain how many clicks on
advertisements from external sources (AdWords, LinkedIn, Xing, Bing) have led to our website. The IP address sent by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other data held by Google.
You can change your browser settings to prevent cookies from being stored; however, we draw your attention to the fact that, in these circumstances, you may find that you are unable to make full use of functions on the website.
You can also prevent the data (including your IP address) relating to your use of the website which is captured by the cookie being sent to or processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in
from the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
You can refuse the use of Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set on the computer, which prevents
the future collection of your data when visiting this website: Disable Google Analytics
For further information please visit https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html or https://www.google.de/intl/en/policies/.